2020 Jeep Renegade Sport Giveaway Official Rules
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR CAR GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
YOU MUST BE PRESENT ON THE DATE AND TIME OF THE FINAL PRIZE GIVEAWAY, TO WIN
1. Palestine Holdings LP DBA Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat Kawasaki, (hereafter “Sponsor”) is giving away a free car (hereafter “the Promotion”) and will award the prize via a random selection process from eligible entrants. The Promotion will take place Friday, December 18th, 2020 (hereafter “the Promotion Period”). It will take place at the location of the Sponsor at 2321 State Hwy 155, Palestine, Texas, 75803.
Participants may register for the drawing between 8:00am on February 7th, 2020 until 2:00pm on December 14th, 2020. All entrants must sign their entry card in person, must check the box acknowledging these rules, to be eligible as participants.
2. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decision of the Dealership which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the promotion, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsor and all other entitles involved in and assisting with the Promotion, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance and use/misuse of any prizes. The winner will be required to sign an acknowledgment and release of the Sponsor and all affiliated entities, employees, officers, and directors. The winner will be accepting the grand prize vehicle.
3. The Promotion is open to all U.S. citizens who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, independent contractors, representatives, officers, directors of Sponsor or any members of their families, or of any of its affiliated entities or organizations, or of any of Sponsor’s advertising, promotional, or marketing agencies are not eligible to participate in the promotion. Promotion is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
4. During the Promotion Period, any eligible person may obtain an entry form at the Sponsor’s business location, they must complete the form, and drop it in the appropriate receptacle at the Sponsor’s location. The entry form must state the participant’s first and last name, resident address (no P.O. Boxes or mail centers), city, state, zip code, phone number and email address (if participant has an email address available). You may enter once per day; however, you only one entry per person will be included in the final drawing.
5. One grand prize winner will receive a vehicle. Possession of the grand prize vehicle may only be taken by the winner if they are appropriately licensed as a driver under Texas law, and if they provide proof of insurance, satisfactory to the Sponsor. The grand prize car is a new 2020 Jeep Renegade Sport and must be accepted “as is.” The winner will be required to sign a separate disclosure statement, acknowledgment, and release. The prize will NOT include licensing fees, title, sales taxes, insurance, registration, dealer preparation, or any additional costs incidental to winner of the prize, all of which are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winner.
6. Every participant who enters the Promotion agrees that the Sponsor shall have the right to use and publish the winner’s proper name and may use that information in marketing in connection with the Promotion and the Sponsor’s business. Additionally, all entrants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional content from the Sponsor or its affiliates. Acceptance of the grand prize constitutes an agreement that the Sponsor may use the winner’s name and likeness, without notice or any compensation whatsoever, in advertising and promotional materials, except where prohibited by law. Winner shall not be permitted to replace the prize with another prize or item or to transfer or assign his or her prize to any other person. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. ALL DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR ON ANY MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION ARE FINAL AND BINDING. Participant understands that the Promotion does not create any contractual or other relationship with the Sponsor, and any and all terms and conditions of the Promotion are subject to change, at any time and without any notice, at the discretion of the Sponsor.